Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Reflection in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.....

 random facts:

  • Oldest Child
  • Swim mom
  • Can't stand feet touching me
  • Start my day with green tea
  • Walk faster than I can run!




 things from my bucket list.


  • Hike (part of) the Pacific Coast Trail
  • Hike (part of) Appalachian Trail
  • Travel Europe
  • Ecological tour (bird tour in South America or Galapagos Islands)





things I hope for this year

  • Balance
  • Direction
  • Connection




 things that have made me laugh or cry as an educator.

  • Students who have no one come to sporting/academic events 
  • a horrified student, early in my career, who thought I was paid to sit and read all day in the library (if that job exists, give me a call!)





I wish more people knew about me.

  • If I wanted you to know, I'd tell you! If you don't know, I probably prefer it that way 

1 comment:

  1. Love your design! I too am a morning green tea fan! Yes, to find balance is a great goal

    ReplyDelete