Monday, September 15, 2014

Reflection 15: 3 Strengths

My greatest strength as an educator, I believe, is that I am still a learner. From organized study, such as my current pursuit of an administration certification, to tech tools and current events, I share with students what I have learned in an enthusiastic manner that models a love of learning.

Another strength that continues to develop with experience is the willingness to look beyond data and standards to the person that is represented. I truly believe curriculum content can be covered and students successfully prepared for college and career while still allowing personalization of learning.

My third strength is that I am collaborative. I truly believe that we are better together than we are on our own. I model this for students and teachers, working to building collaborative relationships, offering my expertise and support. But I also am happy to be the person in the collaborative team that is being directed.

No comments:

Post a Comment