Friday, September 26, 2014

Reflection 22: My PLN

My PLN begins with the amazing #MichED Community. What I have learned from the community and the chat team have influenced me as an educator and instructional leader. Beyond Twitter, we have made it a priority to support one another in instructional practice, conference facilitation and educational thought and practice. I receive the most "push" from this community.

MichED "UnPlugged" July, 2014

Beyond #MichEd, Twitter in general has connected me with educational leaders and instructors around the world. I know of no other way to connect and have a professional book club with a teacher in Hong Kong, discuss educational theory with people in Australia and New Zealand, or confer with experts I admire like Kevin Honeycutt and Ginger Lehman.




No comments:

Post a Comment